As a co-worker in the Logistic Department you will learn everything about Logistics:
- Stock replenishment, order picking, analysis
- Learn how to use several different ways of equipment: Reach truck, electrical pallet jacks, unloading trucks
- Communication between sales and logistics
- Return flow
- How to work with scanning devices, handhelds and terminals
- Need to be able to work between 6:00-23:00
- Need to be able to speak Dutch on B2 level, speaking a bit of English helps also
- Need to be flexible in hours and tasks
- Need to be not afraid to ask and be active
- Want to work a min of 28 till 36 Hrs.
- -Some computer experience is great
Basically, you will learn how to work in a Dutch company, your Dutch speaking skills will improve dramatically and your self confidence in living and working in the Netherlands also.
If you are interesting, please send your CV and the motivation letter to