Van Tarel is located on the village square in Taarlo, the oldest village of Drenthe (820 A .D.) Since the Middle Ages there is already a farm on this spot, but the oldest part of the current building dates from the end of the 18th century. When decorating the restaurant, we left the original construction in sight. The attached sheepfold functions as a space for private dinners and meetings. We try to create the welcoming atmosphere that belongs here and, together with our kitchen brigade, provide all our guests with a memorable evening.
Are you interesting to have experience in high quality restaurant, Restaurant Van Tarel offer experience job even in the weekend.
What does Restaurant Van Tarel require?
- That you are available 2- 3 days in the week. When possible from Wednesday to Sunday.
- You do speak a little bit Dutch or English
- Motivated personality
- That you can travel to and from Taarlo. A bike can be arranged to bike from the nearest bus station to Taarlo (and back).
Wat offers Restaurant Van Tarel?
- You are being coached during your traineeship
- You speak with Dutch colleagues, so you learn the Dutch language faster.
- You receive a travel allowance, if applicable
If you are interested, please send an email to Abdul Samad: email@example.com, with a short CV and mainly your motivation to do this wokr-experience.